Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Break Time

Hey, y'all! On Monday, I mentioned that I have been suffering from writer's block which is one of the reasons when it has been a bit quiet around here. Also, busyness. Always busyness. :) 

So many people gave some super great tips for beating writer's block. Thanks, y'all! Shea mentioned that taking a break would be beneficial. Thank you for your input! I am actually going to take a break from this blog. I am still going to comment on you guys's blogs and get caught up on commenting back on my own posts. And, of course, engage on Instagram and other social medias. 

I want this blog to be more about y'all and less about me. I feel like it's ALL about me. I want y'all to benefit from this blog too. I mean, shouldn't it be about y'all? After all, you guy's are the ones that read it. 

I am stepping away for a bit to realize and reevaluate just how I want to move forward. I am anticipating this hiatus to last only about 1-3 weeks. Probably closer to about 1 and a half weeks. Also, I might hop in a coupe of times throughout my break.

Thank you to all my readers and supporters! I am hoping to be back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?