Friday, August 26, 2016

High Five for Friday! | End of August

Happy Friday! Can you believe that it's already the last Friday of August?! I know I can't! Also, can we all just give ourselves a high five for making it to the weekend? I think that's a great idea, don't you? Today, I am sharing the five high points of my week.

1. The prompt for Five Minute Friday today is loyal:

Loyalty is something that I look for in a friend. I'm sure you do too. If a person who you might want as a friend isn't loyal, then why pursue that friendship.

Loyalty is a super important quality to possess. Proverbs 21:21 says, "He who pursues righteousness and loyalty finds life, righteousness, and honor." 

God shows us exactly what loyalty is. He is the definition of loyalty. Deuteronomy 7:9 says, "Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments."

Talking about loyalty today has reminded me to remember to be loyal to God, my family, and my friends.

2. Friday, I had a few errands to run and I wanted to wear something comfy but also cute, so I wore this:


I am recapping my week today!

3. On Saturday, my sisters and I went on a shopping trip. Let's just say that I spent a little more than I wanted to, but you got to live a little, right?! Here's what I bought:


I am recapping my week today!


I am recapping my week today!    I am recapping my week today!


I am recapping my week today!


4. Monday started Lilly Pulitzer's two day After Party Sale! I wasn't going to get anything, but I checked the website anyway just in case there was something that I loved for a great price. It just so happens there was! I ordered the Essie Sleeveless Top in Pink Pout Shellebrate for only $24!


I am recapping my week today!


5. The other day, I ordered Jennifer Dukes Lee's new book The Happiness Dare, and some marble contact paper to create a photo backdrop (coming to the blog soon!), and maybe even put some on top of my vanity just like Tif did to her desk.


I am recapping my week today!
This was posted on my Instagram Story

This week, I published two posts!

Walking By Faith

I am recapping my week today!


I am recapping my week today!

How was your week?

See where I link up here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?