Monday, August 22, 2016

Fancy Lace Maxi & Grace + Lace Link Up

Happy Monday! I hope you had a super great weekend! Mine was no nice and I'll talk more about it on Friday. Today, I have a much requested outfit and a brand new link up for y'all.








\
Outfit details:
DRESS: Francesca's (similar, similar)
SHOES: Kohl's (exact, similar)
NECKLACE: (similarsimilar)
BRACELET: (similar, similar)

When I talked about this dress, SO MANY people commented and said they couldn't wait until I posted an actual outfit post of it. Well, here you go! 

As I was thinking of what to wear with this dress, I knew that I had to wear my Kendra Scott look-alike necklace. I also knew that I had to keep the rest of the outfit simple, in order to let this gorgeous maxi shine.

I am such a sucker for beautiful detailing and lace. I cannot tell you how many dresses and tops that I have with lace.

Shop this post:



What are your thoughts?

Linking up here.

Now, onto the link up!



1. Stephanie of Wife Mommy Me shared her $10 At Target: My Make-Up Solution post where she showed us what she bought this month for only $10 at Target. I loved her make up storage solution! I have a growing make up collection as well, and I may use something similar.


2. Kate from The Student's Wife linked up this post with her Sunday style. I love her thoughts about community and the skirt that she was wearing is adorable!

IMG_6805.2blog2


-Link back to Spreading His GraceBows & Clothes, or both

-Subscribe to both blogs and follow each of us on at least one social media.

Mackenzie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Sarah: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

-This link up has no theme, so we encourage you to link any of your recent posts. Also note that we have to right to delete your link if it is inappropriate. However, we are super excited to read about your passions, and are so glad that you've decided to join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?