Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Currently | August

Happy Wednesday!! Today, I am talking about what I have been currently up to. Thanks Anne and Dana for hosting!

HEARTING

Lately, I have been hearting liquid lipstick and eyebrow products. I am always looking at beauty products and makeup, but recently, I have really been into the look of liquid lipstick. I love how opaque, and pigmented it is. I am also thinking about getting my eyebrows reshaped and filling them in a bit. Good eyebrows can totally change your makeup game.


currently august liquid lipstick eyebrow makeup beauty

WATCHING

I have been watching Girl Meets World, The Middle, and Reba. I don't watch that much TV, but I can always watch an episode, or two of each of those shows. I also just recently watched Miracles from Heaven, which was really good and inspiring!

EXPLORING

Lately, I have been exploring the art of flatlays. I have photographed a couple of good flatlays, but I really do need to work on my flatlay game. I saw this pin on Pinterest and it reminded me how much I need to work on my photography skills.

This is one that I've done before.

currently august flatlay photography

CREATING

I've been creating different outfits with my new capsule wardrobe. I love mixing and matching my clothes, so this is super fun for me. 

EATING

Ice cream! Ice cream is my favorite food and my mom made some vanilla ice cream with chocolate peanut butter chunks mixed in. Yum!

currently august ice creamcurrently august ice cream
What have you been up to? Also, don't forget to link up at Monday's post!

See where I link up here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?