Monday, August 29, 2016

Blue Tassel Top & Grace + Lace Link Up

Happy Monday, y'all! I hope your weekend was super great! Today, I have an outfit post featuring the most adorable top and a brand new link up for y'all.










Outfit details:
TOP: Altar'd State (exact, similar)
PANTS: Kohl's (similar, similar)
NECKLACE: Charming Charlie (similar, similar)
SHOES: Kohl's (exact, similar)
SUNGLASSES: Charming Charlie (exact, similar)

When I spotted this top, I knew that I had to have it. With the tassels, adorable print, and comfy material, this top is a winner. 

As I was pondering what to wear with it, my white jeans immediately came to mind. There is just something so effortlessly chic about blue and white together. Then, I added my favorite sandals and necklace. I really can't get over this outfit. I could literally wear it everyday.

As we transition into fall, I know I am going to pair this tank with my leather jacket and my military style jacket. Having clothes that are easily transitional is essential for anyone who wants to possess a great wardrobe. When I shop, I always make sure that I can wear each piece for at least two seasons. Also, finding new ways to wear pieces of clothing is just plain fun!

Shop this post below:





What are your thoughts?

See where I link up here.

Now, let's get to the link up!



1. Katey from Two Peas in a Blog linked up this adorable outfit with some white jeans just like me today. I absolutely LOVE her floral top! It will transition so well into fall and even winter.


2. Megan from No Small Life shared her post with super helpful tips on how to wear statement necklaces. I agree with all of them, and I just love her witty humor.

How to wear a Statement Necklace 5 Ways


-Link back to Spreading His GraceBows & Clothes, or both

-Subscribe to both blogs and follow each of us on at least one social media.

Mackenzie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Sarah: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

-This link up has no theme, so we encourage you to link any of your recent posts. Also note that we have to right to delete your link if it is inappropriate. However, we are super excited to read about your passions, and are so glad that you've decided to join us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?