Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A New Link-Up is Coming!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great weekend and Independence Day! Mine was great! Today, I am sharing with y'all some more details on my new link-up:

Grace + Lace link up

  • First off, this is not just my linkup. Mackenzie from Spreading His Grace and I are embarking on this new adventure together.
  • Since we both have such different blog niches, we decided to make this link-up theme-less. You will be able to link any post that you would like as long as it is clean and appropriate. 
  • We will each feature two blog posts that were linked each week.
  • The link-up will go live every Monday starting on July 11th.
  • One of the main reasons we wanted to host a link-up was to gain inspiration and new blog friends. We also want those who link to gain inspiration and new friends.
I hope you will come on Monday and link up some of your posts!

Linking up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?