Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Currently | June

Happy June, y'all! I cannot believe that it's already June! Wow, this year is flying by! Today, is the monthly Currently post of Anne and Jenna's that I participate in. This month, the prompts are planning, enjoying, buying, craving, and pinning.

PLANNING
Right now, I am planning for a beach vacation that I will be taking later this summer. I am a huge list maker, so I always have plenty of lists for vacation.

list making

ENJOYING
Lately, I have been enjoying the beautiful summer weather and some pool time. Summer is one of my favorite seasons mostly because it is beach and pool season. I so enjoy getting a golden glow and then cooling off in the water.

BUYING
Technically, I didn't really buy these since I got them for my birthday, but just go with it. 


forever 21 navy vest clothes mentor

makeup haul


CRAVING
Since it is now summertime, I have been making slushies with a high powered blender. I usually make a strawberry lemon one, but on Monday, I made a watermelon lemonade slush, and boy was it good. I cannot wait to make it again.

PINNING
On Pinterest, I usually pin lots of quotes, which I have been doing, but I have also been pinning some fun summer activities like this yard yahtzee idea.

What have been currently up to?

See where I link up here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?