Monday, May 9, 2016

Summer Prints + New Blog Design!

Happy Monday! I am so glad to be back blogging again! I took a bit of an hiatus since my blog was being redesigned. After a couple of color and theme changes, the blog is finally done! And I am finally getting back to blogging. Yay! Today, I have an outfit post for you:

summer prints patterns leather jacket palm dress gold jewelry gold wedges outift style inspiration shop steal deal

summer prints patterns leather jacket palm dress gold jewelry gold wedges outift style inspiration shop steal deal

summer prints patterns leather jacket palm dress gold jewelry gold wedges outift style inspiration shop steal deal

summer prints patterns leather jacket palm dress gold jewelry gold wedges outift style inspiration shop steal deal
Outfit details:
DRESS: Charming Charlie (similar, similar, similar)
JACKET: (similar, similar)
WEDGES: Ross (exact, similar)
BRACELET: Charming Charlie (similar, similar)

I just wore this outfit yesterday, but I am already ready to wear it again. I love, love, love this look. I purchased this dress last Tuesday at Charming Charlie for only $14.99 on clearance! This dress was regularly $35, so I count that as a pretty good steal!

As I was looking at this dress in the store, I already knew that I wanted to wear it with my leather jacket. They both go so well together. And then, when I added the gold jewelry and wedges with the rope detail the outfit was completed.

I am really loving this palm branch print. I just know that I will be adding a few more summer-y patterns to my closet this summer. There are so many that are super beautiful!

Here are a few pieces with gorgeous summer prints:


What are your thoughts? What summer print is your favorite?

See where I link up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?