Friday, May 13, 2016

High Five for Friday + FMF: Grow & A Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday! It's the weekend! Yay! Keep on reading to see the five high points of my week. Also, make sure you read number 5!! There is a sneak peek of Monday's post!!

1. The Five Minute Friday prompt for today is grow.

A lot of times, I want to fix people. I am a fixer. I don't like it when people aren't okay and I try to make it better. But, I am reminded that God does not call us to fix people. He calls us to plant the seed of faith, and then He will make it grow.

It's not my job, or yours, to make people better. Only, we must follow God's calling and sow the seed, then He will multiply and increase it.

"Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness." -2 Corinthians 9:10

2. A couple of weekends ago, I went on a quick weekend trip, and I took a good bit of pictures, but since my blog was being redesigned, I haven't shared them yet. So enjoy some pics of my bullet journal (I worked on it there) and nature:


high five for friday five minute friday weekend weekly purchases






3. Last Tuesday, I went shopping and purchased a couple of deals at Charming Charlie. The dress you will recognize from Monday's post, and the earrings I got in a 2 for $10 deal. My sister did the other half of the deal with me.





4. On Wednesday, I went out to church and did a few other things and this is what I wore. I completely forgot to take a picture while I was wearing it. Oops!




5. This post is full of new buys. The other day, I purchased this tote from Wal-Mart of all places. I usually don't buy much at Wal-Mart, but this caught my eye. I am so loving it! I am going to save some of the details about it because this is a sneak peek of Monday's post. Look out for the post on Monday which will include some more deets on this tote.



What have you purchased lately? How was your week?

Linking up here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?