Friday, March 4, 2016

High Five for Friday + Five Minute Friday 3.4.16

Happy Friday, you guys! I am so excited that it is the weekend! We made it! Check out the five high points of my week:

1. The prompt for Five Minute Friday is news.

To be completely honest with y'all, I hate watching the new. Like, i never watch it. I don't like watching it because of all the bad news. It seems like there is never any good news.

There is a quote that I love that says: "Be the change you want to see in the world." So, what does that have to do with news? 

It has everything to do with news. If the whole reason that I don't watch the news is because I do not like what I see, then why don't I just change that.

I challenge you to come alongside me in being the good news we want to see on the news. Let's be the good in the world. Let's do random acts of kindness. Let's smile at strangers. Let's be the change.

2. I have been thinking about what to add to my wardrobe to spruce it up for Spring. I remembered this post, and have been since looking at duster cardigans. I really want one and it will add so much to my closet. Here are a few affordable options that I have been looking at: one, two, three, four, five.

3. On Monday, I received a skirt that I won from a giveaway that Becky was running on her blog. The skirt was from Sweetly Made by MJ. I love it and am so excited to style it!


high five for friday five minute friday skirt Sweetly Made by MJ


4. This week was a really great one for me package-wise. On Tuesday, I got Even If Not by Kaitlyn Bouchillon in he mail. I had seen the book on a few blogs and I also discovered Kaitlyn's blog, so after those two occurrences, I decided to purchase it. Also, I received my Leuchtturm 1917 notebook for my bullet journal! I haven't started either yet, but I will keep y'all updated. :)


high five for friday five minute friday Even If Not book Leuchtturm 1917 bullet journal


5. Here are this week's posts just in case you missed them:

Mix It Monday: Blanket Scarf + Outfit

Currently: March

What have you been up to this week?

Linking up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?