Friday, March 11, 2016

H54F + FMF: Great Weather and New Clothes

Happy Friday! Even though I have been a little under the weather lately, my week has been amazing! How was yours? I'd love to know! Get a taste of just how great my week was below!

1. The theme for Five Minute Friday is share:

I am one of those people who tend to want to look good. I want people to think that I am perfect, even though we all know that I am not because no one is. 

Even though I don't like people to know my failures, I still realize how imperative it is that we, as women and Christians, share our stories. It is super important that we do because it could help someone that is going through the same thing that you once were.

We should share our stories, and our hardships and struggles as well because not only will it help ourselves, but it will help others also.

STOP

2. Remember a few months back when I asked y'all's advice on what to wear with a tulle maxi skirt? Well, thanks to all of your help, you can see what I ended up wearing below:

high five for friday five minute friday tulle maxi skirt black crop top nude heels


3. On Saturday, I went shopping for fun and ended up finding a few good deals. I got this grey top, this pink purse for only $7.00, and those sandals were full price but I really needed them. Also, I got some super great hand-me-downs from a friend of mine on Sunday. Who doesn't love hand-me-downs?! :) You can see one of them in #5.

new clothes


4.  So, I have been bullet journaling lately, and I just have to say that it is super great! I'm loving it. One of my favorite things about bullet journaling is that you can customize it and that it doesn't have to be perfect. Speaking of perfection, late Wednesday night (and by late, I mean 8:30) I was working on my yearly calendar and I was just writing in the months. It went like this: January, February, March, May. Wait a minute, I FORGOT APRIL! Hahaha! I have a way to fix it, but I mean come on. How can you forget April?!

bullet journal


5. We have had some amazing weather lately. It's been sunny and in the 70's. I can't get enough of it! On Tuesday, I was really feeling the Spring weather, and this is what I wore. Side note: the kimono was one of the hand-me-downs mentioned above.

kimono and maxi

The posts from this week are:



What do you think? How was your week?

Linking up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?