Friday, February 19, 2016

High Five for Friday + Five Minute Friday 2.19.16

Happy Friday, y'all! It's the weekend! Thank goodness! I have been super busy this past week, so I don't have a whole lot for y'all, but I did want to post something. 

The prompt for Five Minute Friday is forget:

We forget things sometimes. We are human and sometimes we just can't remember what we were going to do next, or where we put those marshmallows. 

I have been super forgetful as of late only because I have so much going on and so much filling my brain. And, because I am prone to thinking, constantly thinking about this, that, and the other. 

But, I think that what we forget most is just how loved we are. And just how great God's grace is. 

The other day, I was going through my routine and I was doing my regular devotions. I like to listen, or rather, sing, worship songs before I read and study my devotions. And a song came on called Like an Avalanche by Hillsong United. The song says, "And I find myself here on my knees again Caught up in grace like an avalanche Nothing compares to this love love love Burning in my heart." 

"....Caught up in grace like an avalanche". When is the last time that we have remembered to just be with God and become caught up in His still amazing grace? It is super refreshing, by the way. Just to sit in His presence.

I challenge you today to remember to sit and be still in Christ's presence and by reminded of His unrelenting love and grace.

STOP.

Just in case you missed them, here are this week's posts:

10 Pieces to Get You Prepared for Spring

January Birchbox Review

What do you think?

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?