Thursday, February 25, 2016

Another Liebster Award

Happy Wednesday! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Lanae over at Modest BudgetBelle. Thanks for nominating me! The Liebster Award guidelines are as follows:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
  • Answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Nominate up to 11 bloggers.
  • Give the nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog.
  • Let them know you nominated them.
Here are the questions that Lanae asked me and my answers:

1. What is your favorite fashion brand? I don't really have a favorite brand because I am more of a bargain shopper. I like Old Navy and I also like Lilly Pulitzer even though I don't own any Lilly products. 

2. What fashion blogger inspires you the most and why? I would say that Audrey from Putting Me Together or Merrick from Merrick's Art. Audrey because she was the first ever fashion blogger that I followed and I love her style and the way that she remixes her closet. Merrick because I absolutely love her style and she inspires me to try new fashion trends.

3. What is your favorite activity to do other than blogging? I like singing, playing piano, and listening to music.

4. What inspired you to blog? All of the other bloggers that I love, sharing my testimony, and God inspired me to start a blog.

5. What is your greatest accomplishment?  My greatest accomplishment is. . . I really don't have an answer to this one. I just can't remember any.

6. What is your favorite blog post that you have read so far? I have read WAY too many great blog posts for that, so I will provide you with some of my favorite blogs: Bright on a Budget, Garay Treasures, Cup of Tea, Come Home for Comfort, Faith and Fashion, Away from the Blue, Jennifer Dukes Lee, Kindly Unspoken, and Letter Me Loved. That's just a few, of course. :)

7. What is your favorite place to vacation and why?  My favorite place to vacation would have to be either the Outer Banks, Hunting Island, or Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Again, too many to pick a favorite.

8. What is your favorite book and why? My favorite book is Love Idol by Jennifer Dukes Lee. It is a book about comparison, and your worth in Christ.

9. What dessert do you love the most? Two words: ICE CREAM!

10. What is your go to outfit? My go to outfit is a graphic tee, skinny jeans, and converses.

11.  What is your biggest goal for 2016? My biggest goal for 2016 is to become uncomfortable which you can read more about here.

I am nominating:

Your questions are:

1. What do you like to do in your free time?
2. What is your dream vacation?
3. What is the worst movie/book you have seen/read?
4. Why do you blog?
5. What is your least favorite food?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. What is your favorite blog?
8. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it and why?
9. What is your favorite song and why?
10. What is your biggest blogging mistake?
11. What is your favorite kind of cake?

What do you think? 

Linking up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?