Tuesday, January 19, 2016

7 Gorgeous Vests Perfect for Any Wardrobe

Happy Tuesday! Vests are a downright staple for any type of wardrobe. They layer really well and if your winter isn't as cold as Alaska, they are a great light layer. Here are 7 gorgeous vests that are perfect for any wardrobe:


7 Gorgeous Vests Perfect for Any Wardrobe

I stinking LOVE each of these! They are perfectly adorable. My favorites are. . . ummm. . . I really just like them all! I could never pick which I like better. Number three, the ivory one, also comes in a bright red which I cannot get enough of.

I have wanted a vest for a while, but I just haven't got one yet. Having these few right in front of me all in one place really helps to actually bite the bullet and buy one. . . or all! Haha! :)

What do you think? Which vest is your favorite?

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?