Tuesday, October 6, 2015

4 Ways I Wear the Color Plum

Happy Tuesday, y'all! Fall is most definitely here! Today, I am going to share with you how I wear the Fall color plum.

With Chambray

plum fall colors how to wear outfit

I love the way that the warm plum pops against the light, cool chambray!

With Black and Grey

plum fall colors how to wear outfit

The dark colors look really well with the plum since they are cooler colors, and the plum is such a warm color.

With Navy

plum fall colors how to wear outfit

With Bright Colors

plum fall colors how to wear outfit

Pairing plum with other bright or jeweled tone colors is one of my favorite ways to wear plum.

How would you wear plum?

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?