Tuesday, September 1, 2015

5 Super Cute Ways to Style a Chambray Shirt This Fall

Happy Tuesday! Since Fall is right around the corner, I thought that I would share with y'all a few ways that I style my chambray button up shirt. If you have been here before, you may know that I am constantly wearing my chambray shirt. It's extremely versatile, cute, and classic. I love them! Here are 5 different ways:

1. With a statement necklace


chambray shirt five ways fall statement necklace black skinny jeans leopard belt mustard purse

2. Layered with a blazer

chambray shirt five ways polka dot blazer fall transition statement necklace black boots white jeans

3. Tied over a dress


chambray shirt five ways black maxi dress fall transition statement necklace white sandals

chambray shirt five ways polka dot high low dress statement jewelry black sandals fall transition

4. With white jeans


chambray shirt five ways white jeans fall transition brown wedges statement necklace

5. Layered with a scarf

chambray shirt five ways brown cardigan leopard scarf brown riding boots jeans fall transition

And there you have it! 5 super cute and easy ways to wear a chambray shirt this Fall.

Which way is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?