Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Ashley over at Peaceful Simple Life nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. This means that she was nominated and is continuing the chain by nominating ten other bloggers. She was asked ten questions, and she asks ten questions of those that she nominated. 



Here are the rules:

-Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
-Answer the 10 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10-12 bloggers with links to each blog.
-Ask your nominees 10 questions.
-Include the logo somewhere in your post.

Ashley had some really great questions! Here are her questions and my answers:

1. What is your favorite beauty tip?
I would say that my favorite beauty tip would be using an old t-shirt as a towel for your hair. Towels are rough on all hair but especially curly hair (which I have). They break curls and cause frizz. Using a t-shirt in place of a towel helps my hair be less frizzy, softer, and healthier.

2. What is your ideal Saturday?
My ideal Saturday starts with sleeping in late. Then I would have a delicious gourmet breakfast. Getting a manicure and pedicure would come next, then I would go shopping. Then I'd probably go home. While at home I would bake, or sew, or craft. Watching at least one of my favorite movies would also be in there. Obviously a yummy lunch and dinner, each complete with dessert, would be mixed in there, too.

3. Who would you take with you if you were a contestant on "The Amazing Race"?
Oooh, this is a tough one. I would probably take my aunt. I would take her because she is pretty athletic, adventurous, and smart.

4. If you could have any "superpower", what would it be?
My ideal superpower is telepathy. I think that telepathy would be so cool!

5. If you could rid the world of one fashion trend, which trend would you choose?
There are so many that I could choose from! Just kidding! :) I would get rid of ugly sandals, or more specifically Birkenstocks. They are so ugly and I have never liked them, and probably definitely never will.

6. Do prefer cooking or baking? (Or neither?)
I used to prefer baking, but I like cooking better now. I really like to experiment with different ingredients and make cool new versions and variations of dishes.

7. What is your favorite junk food?
My favorite junk food is ice cream. Enough said, right? :)

8. What is your favorite song to belt out in the car?
I love music and am constantly singing in the car (who am I kidding? I sing everywhere), so this one is hard for me. I guess I would say Girl Named Tennessee, or Drive All Night by NEEDTOBREATHE. These two are super fun with great music.

9. What is your biggest pet peeve at the grocery store?
I hate it when moms don't handle their children and they are going crazy all over the store.

10. What motivated you to start blogging?
About three years ago, I got a Pinterest account. After getting it, I was super inspired by all of the fashion and style pins. Then I came across a pin from Audrey's blog. After getting into her blog, it led me to several other blogs. I love(d) blogs, especially fashion/style blogs. Then one day, God placed the thought of having my own blog into my head. So, I guess I would say my love for other blogs and God motivated me to start blogging.

Thanks so much, Ashley, for nominating me! I had so much fun answering all of your great questions!

I am nominating:
Nikki at Carry Grace
Krista at K Avenue
Kristen at Ladybug Blessing
Katie at Cup of Tea
Kiki at In It's Time
Mackenzie at Spreading His Grace

My questions for you:

1. What is your least favorite food?
2. What, besides blogging, do you like to do in your free time?
3. What is your favorite vacation so far?
4. What would you do with a million dollars?
5. What inspired your blog name?
6. What is your favorite genre of music?
7. What is the most worn piece in your closet?
8. What is your most used beauty item?
9. What is your favorite blog and why?
10. What are three words that describe you?

Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Linking up at Garay Treasures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?