Friday, August 21, 2015

High Five for Friday

Hey, y'all! I hope you had a great week! Keep reading to see the five high points of my week:

1. Saturday was spent being lazy. I blogged a bit, and there was an American Ninja Warrior marathon, so obviously I binge watched that, and I also watched a Pure Flix film called Do You Believe? It was a really good movie. There were a good bit of plot twists, so much suspense, and lots of action. 



2. On Monday night, I was super excited because I won a giveaway that Jaclyn hosted. It was to an online shop called Haute 74. I can't wait to spend the money that I won and expand my wardrobe.

3. Lately, God has really been showing me His power and His healing. Click here to read more of my thoughts on what He has been teaching me.

4. Soon, I am going to purchase my first Elegantee. Elegantees is an online boutique that is based in Nepal. Most of their workers are from Nepal. If I'm not mistaken, all of their profits go to Nepali Rescue Project. Here is there mission statement: Nepal is a beautiful kingdom between China and India with mountains and countryside. It’s also one of the least developed countries in the world and ranks high for sex trafficking. Thankfully, The Nepali Rescue Project finds and returns over 20,000 victims of trafficking each year. We get to employ some of them and play a key role toward a bright future! After I receive my order, I will have a lovely free shipping code for y'all. Be on the lookout!!

5.Recently, I have been getting out of my style comfort zone and have been trying out some trends. The other day, I tried out the arm party/arm candy trend. You can go here to see the full post, but here is a picture: 


Have a wonderful weekend!


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'. I would love to connect with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?