Friday, August 14, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, you guys! How was your week? I hope it was great! Keep reading to get a taste of how my week went:

1. On Friday, after I wrote last week's post, I went and got my haircut. I hadn't gotten a haircut since mid to late May. For me, that is a long time because my hair grows really fast. A fresh haircut always feels so good. :)

2. Are you on Bloglovin'? I am. I would love it if you would follow me if you don't already. I love connecting with my readers in every way possible. Bloglovin' is such a great way to connect with bloggers. Plus, you will never miss a post when you follow a blog. If you don't already, please follow me by clicking on the black Bloglovin' button on the right sidebar.

bloglovin' follow me social media

3. Monday was my mom's birthday, and she decided that she was going to make herself some homemade ice cream. You may already know my love for ice cream. Let me tell you, that ice cream was so yummy! It was brownie batter ice cream, with giant peanut butter chips, brownie chunks, homemade chocolate magic shell, and whipped cream. I kind of wish their was enough for me to have gotten seconds. It was that good.

4. Most students in my area are going back to school, and though that doesn't really apply to me, it still kind of ushers in Fall for me. Fall is my favorite season. Every thing about Fall is perfect. Even though I love Fall, I am still holding onto what little bit of Summer we have left. How about you? Are you ready for the cooler months? Or are you still holding onto Summer like me?


5. I am gearing up for some exciting things that are coming to the blog soon! I'm super duper excited! From free shipping codes to product reviews, new stuff is coming. Be on the lookout! 

Just in case you missed them, I posted these posts this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?