Friday, August 7, 2015

High Five for Friday!

Hooray for Friday! How was your week? Keep reading to get a taste of how my week was.

1. On Saturday, my sister and I were in a super fun mood, and we wanted to do "guess the flavor of the jelly bean challenge", so we went out and bought gourmet jelly beans. In the certain bag that I bought, there were 41 different flavors. Apparently, my taste buds are messed up because I answered less than 15 of the flavors correctly. :)

2. On Monday, I joined Lauren from Fizz and Frosting for her weekly link-up called Mix it Monday. Mix it Monday is about remixing your clothes. I remixed my favorite grey necklace. You can see the full post here.


Here are some of my other Mix it Monday posts:





This one is a double Mix it Monday

3. On Tuesday, I got an email from Bloglovin' that stated that they are having a contest for the month of August. To enter the contest, you must have less than 10,000 followers. The purpose of the contest is to earn as many followers as possible, and whoever earns the most followers, wins the contest. 

I decided to enter the contest. Not just because I want the prizes, but because I want to grow my followers. So, I know you probably don't want to hear this, but if you don't follow me on Bloglovin', PLEASE DO SO! You can follow me by clicking on the black Bloglovin' button on the right sidebar. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

4. I really have never liked coffee (I know. How do I live?), but, that being said, a while back, I tried a frozen mocha drink and really liked it. This week I wanted to make it, but didn't have enough ice, so I tried it without cocoa and with out blending it/chopping up the ice. I really liked it, so now I am on an iced coffee kick. I usually just put cold coffee, ice, sweetener, and cream into a mason jar, shake it up, and then drink it. It gets all foamy and yummy. :)


5. The other day, my mom introduced me to Shareaholic which is a service for share buttons, and follow buttons. Notice any difference in the blogs' appearance?

In case you missed them, I also posted these posts this week:



10 Items Under $10

Currently: August -I was in a super silly mood when I wrote this post. All I can say is, prepare to laugh.

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?