Friday, August 28, 2015

High Five for Friday: Fall Anticipations

Hey, hey, it's Friday! This week, I thought it would be neat to do a Fall Anticipations edition of my regular High Five for Friday post. Here are five Autumn related things that I am looking forward to:

1. One word: FASHION! I absolutely cannot wait until sweater weather is here. I am so excited to layer my clothes without sweltering. I love every aspect of Fall fashion: sweaters, scarves, muted colors, leggings, and most of all, boots.


2. Food. My favorite Fall food would have to be anything pumpkin. I could eat pumpkin flavored anything at any time of year. I am also really looking forward to apple cider and candy corn.


3. Fall colors. I am completely obsessed with Fall, if you haven't noticed by now. I adore all of the reds, oranges, greens, yellows, purples, and browns of Fall. Probably my favorite Fall color is a dark, vibrant orange, but this season, I have really been loving burgundy/marsala colors.

4. Fall scenery. Every year, I never get enough of the beautiful fall scenery. During the Summer to Fall transition, every time I spot a new tree that's leaves are changing colors, I point it out and get really happy inside. There is just something about the leaves changing colors that makes my heart super happy.


5. Cooler weather. I love Summer as much as anybody else, but there comes a time when hot weather gets too hot. From the South, I've experienced hot temperatures and am pretty used to them, but that doesn't mean that I prefer them. I would much rather have cooler temps.

What part of Fall are you looking forward to?


Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the black Bloglovin' button on my right sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?