Tuesday, August 25, 2015

5 Clothing Items I Can't Live Without

Happy Tuesday! I hope that your Monday wasn't too bad. I know how awful Mondays can be. Today I have for you the 5 clothing items that I just can't live without.



5 Clothing Items I Can't Live Without jean denim jacket leopard flats cross body purse black skinny jeans maxi dress

1. Denim Jacket
If you've been here before, you probably know that I LOVE my jean jacket. I wear it all. the. time. It is such a perfect layer over dresses, or tops. I also like how women lately have been tying them around their waists. (Hello 90's. Nice to see you again.) Let's just say there's a reason why my jean jacket is on the top of this list.

2. Flats
Not only do I love all flats, but I also love my leopard flats. They are so great for any outfit, especially Fall transition outfits. I am constantly wearing them. They are super easy to just throw on and go. Plus, they match practically any outfit.

3. Cross Body Purse
I can't live without my cross body purse because, literally, it is the best purse ever. It is so easy to wear. I don't have to use my hands, and there are so many super cute ones out there. You'll never, ever have to search for a cross body purse.

4. Black Skinny Jeans
These black skinny jeans have been my go to. I can not tell you how many times a week I wear them. They are the perfect addition to any and every woman's closet.

5. Maxi Dress
I have a few maxi dresses, and I have to make sure that I space out my wears so that people don't think that all I own are maxis. They are super comfortable, cute, and versatile. Plus, they pair really well with a denim jacket. Oh, and this one is on clearance for less than $9!

Well, that wraps it up. What are some pieces that you can't live without? I'd love to hear from you!



Follow me on Bloglovin' and never miss a post! Here's how: click the black Bloglovin' button on my right sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?