Tuesday, August 4, 2015

10 Items $10 and Under

Happy Tuesday! If you've been here awhile, you know how much I love a great deal. I absolutely LOVE scoring awesome items for a great price. Today, I compiled a list of 10 items that are $10 and under so that you can score some great deals, too.


ten items under ten dollars style skirt earrings sneakers top stripes floral bracelet ring tote
Top row: one, two, three
Middle row: one, two
Bottom row: one, two, three, four, five

As you can see, my theme ended up being orange-y pinks, blues, and gold. Somehow, I just found items that were in these color families. 

My favorite deals from this compilation would be both of the skirts, the top, the shoes, the ring, the tote, the necklace...... well, I guess I would have to say that I love ALL of these deals. I may have to go snatch up some all of these steals. :)

What are your favorite picks from this compilation? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?