Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Most Popular Dress

grey jersey dress green and peach statement necklace black bow sandals

grey jersey dress green and peach statement necklace black bow sandals

grey jersey dress green and peach statement necklace black bow sandals

grey jersey dress green and peach statement necklace black bow sandals
Outfit details:
Dress: Old Navy (exact, similar)
Shoes: Target (similar, similar)
Necklace: Charming Charlie (very similar)

I titled this post "The Most Popular Dress" because I have seen bloggers everywhere wearing this exact dress. Audrey, Anne, Fran, MeghanBrynn, and probably many more. Also because when I wrote a bit about it here, multiple readers commented about how they loved the dress.

This fit and flare jersey dress is such a great addition to my wardrobe. It is a lovely basic and super comfortable. I have to stop myself from wearing it too much. Besides being comfortable and a basic, this dress is also super flattering. Fit and Flare dresses usually look good on every body shape. Plus, it can be styled millions and billions of different ways.

I also really like this necklace. I wear it a lot. As a matter of fact I just wore it on Sunday with my new dress. It's pretty, and the colors go very well with a lot of my wardrobe. The peach-y color is absolutely perfect with the light and medium greens.

Here is another way that I styled a grey jersey dress.

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!

What is your favorite piece in your wardrobe?


Photography by Allie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?