Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer Trends: Bright Orange

Happy Thursday! Since I posted this, other Summer trends have really been on my mind, especially Summer colors. Some colors that are super big this season are: blues, medium pink, pale yellow, and tangerine/bright orange. Today, I am featuring bright orange:


Summer Trends: Bright Orange

This bright orange/tangerine is such a fun color for Summer! It brightens everything up, and goes with almost any color. I would wear bright orange most with grays and browns, blues, and maybe even light pink for an unexpected color combo.

My favorite pieces from this compilation are the scalloped shirt, the purse, the maxi, and the skirt. All of these are very affordable, especially the skirt which is on sale right now for only 10 bucks. 

What colors have you seen everywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?