Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pop of Pink and Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me Link-Up

Happy Tuesday! Today I am co-hosting my blog friend, Rachel's, weekly link-up, Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me. But first, here is an outfit:

White tank, pink cardigan, boyfriend jean shorts, black sandals outifit casual

White tank, pink cardigan, boyfriend jean shorts, black sandals outifit casual

White tank, pink cardigan, boyfriend jean shorts, black sandals outifit casual

White tank, pink cardigan, boyfriend jean shorts, black sandals outifit casual

White tank, pink cardigan, boyfriend jean shorts, black sandals outifit casual
Outfit details:
Top: LOFT (similar, similar)
Jeans: Kohl's (exact, similar)
Cardigan: Target (very similar, similar)
Shoes: Target (similar, similar)
Photography by Allie D.

This outfit is one of my favorites because it is so comfortable, but it is still super cute and put together. It is simple, and yet, pretty.

Simple is what I want lately. I have really been drawn to simple outfits, simple colors and patterns, simple home decor, and simple make-up. I don't know what it is, but recently I have just wanted everything to be simplified, natural, organic.

Also, instead of my usual wearing lots of bright colors, I have wanted to wear all neutral with just a pop of color. Hence the pop of pink in this outfit.

What do you usually wear, more neutrals or more colors?

Now onto the link-up!


"Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link up: Meet your Host: Rachel of Garay Treasures blog IMG_0710 
 Rachel is a former full time preschool special education teacher turned full time stay-at- home mom of four children with a passion for substitute teaching and blogging at Garay Treasures on the side. Garay Treasures is a fashion and lifestyle blog with some added posts on faith and everyday treasures. Rachel loves drinking several cups of coffee a day (hot or iced), blogging, and reading and playing with her children. You can follow Rachel by bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest

Meet your 
guest co-host Sarah of  bowsandclothes.blogspot.com blog.
sarahprofilepic

Hi! I am Sarah, and I blog over at Bows and Clothes. I blog mostly about style, but with a little bit of life and beauty sprinkled in. I am a Christian. I like fashion, reading, crafting, looking pretty, and girly things like bows and ruffles. I enjoy cooking, and listening to and playing music. I believe that being yourself is vital and that everyone is special and has a purpose. I also believe that a new pair of shoes is always a confidence booster. Blogging is a way for me to give inspiration; whether that inspiration is style, beauty, or just plain ol' inspiration. I would love it if you would stop by! "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

You can connect with Sarah via the following social medias:
Now on to the featured five from last week and link up: lucyandsusan I enjoyed reading how Susan (of charminglucy) spent some time in NYC with her daughter Lucy for a Rockette Intensive training session and just loved reading about the things they saw and enjoyed together. What I think I love most is the mother/daughter love these two have for each other. Susan is just crazy in love with Lucy and named her blog after her. Be sure to check out the post here. beckyhairtutorial I always love getting fresh ideas on hair styles and loved my friend Beckys new hair style tutorial here. I can't wait to try it. statmentaccessories Christie did a post on how to style statement pieces and she was even kind enough to add comments from other fashion bloggers on their takes on statement pieces. I love how Christie was inspired by other fashion bloggers to compile a post to help all of us out. Plus I just love her statement look here. The next two posts were very helpful for me as I have been looking for pattern mixing looks on pinterest several times in the week for inspiration and little did I know a few linkers included their take on pattern mixing that I just loved: date-night-outfit-2-683x1024 Shannon Pattern-Mixing-681x1024 Carrie I hope you enjoyed those featured, now on to the link up. Remember to follow the rules below, follow your host and co-host and enjoy being inspired. *Want to guest co-host some week on "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me?" Guest co-hosting is a great way to gain more exposure and meet new people, while being inspired and having fun blogging and interacting with other bloggers. If you are interested in doing this just drop an e-mail at rachel.garay@me.com and please be following Garay Treasures blog in some way to be considered for this. Thanks! Now it is your turn, just follow the link up rules below: 1). Please link up recent posts and include the link up button or post this URL link back on your blog. The posts can be about fashion, DIY projects, recipes, inspiration, tips, etc. *If you link up other link ups or giveaways please be sure you share this link up on your link up post to share the blog love and I will be sure to link up to yours. Also please follow me in the below social medias and let me know how you are following and I will follow back. Thank you! 2). Please follow your host Rachel of Garay Treasures either by Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or all. Comment below and let me know how you are following so I can follow back. 3). Stop by and check out the other bloggers who have linked up and be inspired. 4).Depending on how many link up I will feature 5 bloggers and their posts for my next "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link-up or series. 5). Have fun! Comment below if you have any questions! Thanks for linking up!
To link up it would be great if you linked my button to your post that you link up. Get button code below:
Garay Treasures
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?