Friday, July 17, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! How was your week? Check out the five high points of my week to get a taste of what my week was like:


1. On Monday, I posted about perfection which is something that I struggle with daily. I said that striving to make people think you are perfect is just plain stupid. Click here to read the rest of the post.




2. I think that I may be coming down with a cold. :( My throat is scratchy and I don't feel my best. Needless to say, I have been trying to rest and consuming lots of vitamin C this week. I took a power nap on Wednesday, though, and had so much more energy. I'm not much of a nap person, but if all my naps made me feel like that, I will be taking many more.

3. Tuesday, I posted the third installment in my Style Snippets series. Last month, the most votes went to How to Make Your Summer Outfits Interesting, so that is what I posted about. I offered a few tips on how to wear cute Summer outfits without adding lots of bulk. Here are a couple of outfits from the post:






You can read the full post here. Don't forget to vote at the end of that post on what topic you would like to see next!

4. I mentioned here that I was planning a tea party with a few of my close friends, and yesterday, we had the party. It was loads of fun, with tons of laughter and food. Here is what the table looked like, and what I wore (minus the shoes). I will be posting all about it soon.



5. I have been reading some books lately and I thought I would share with y'all a few of the books that I have recently read and are about to read:

I just finished Summer of Joy by Ann H Gabhart, I recently finished Love Idol by Jennifer Dukes Lee, I am reading Live Original by Sadie Robertson, I am about to re-read To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee so that I can read Go Set a Watchman which my sister just recently ordered.

Hope you have a marvelous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?