Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently

Happy Wednesday and first day of July! I can't believe that July is already here! This year is going by too fast. Today, I am linking up with Anne and Jenna for a link-up that they host every month called Currently. Each month is what you are currently doing. This month's topics are: craving, grilling, listening, planning, and decorating.

Craving
Right now I am craving fresh, light meals. Since it gets so hot in the Summer, I love to eat refreshing, light foods, especially fruits and veggies. I also like cold drinks like slushies and smoothies. Right now, this Avocado Caprese Chicken Salad looks SO YUMMY. My mouth is literally watering right now!


chick-fil-a lemonade avocado caprese burgers kabobs tea party scrapbook

And, I absolutely cannot wait to try this CopyCat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade! I love Chick-fil-A lemonade, and I have wanted to try their frosted lemonade, but haven't yet. Making it instead of buying it would be so much better because saving money is one of my top priorities.

chick-fil-a lemonade avocado caprese burgers kabobs tea party scrapbook

Grilling
I love grilled things! They are super yummy and taste like summer. I have been grilling burgers. Burgers are a favorite around my here, and are grilled and eaten almost every week. I also really like kabobs.

Listening
I mostly only listen to contemporary Christian music. I have currently been listening to Touch the Sky by Hillsong United, and Who I Am by Blanca. Hillsong United has been one of my favorite bands for a while now, and they've done it again. This song is so good! Who I Am speaks so much to me right now. I just couldn't not include it.

Planning
I am a big planner and list-maker, so it was super hard trying to narrow down what I am currently planning. I am planning a tea party with a few of my girlfriends. Pink and yellow with butterflies is the theme. We are going to dress up in our best tea party attire and eat and chat to our hearts content. So fun!

Decorating
I like decorating, but I haven't been doing much decorating lately. I am about to start doing a scrapbook, though. I guess I would say I am going to decorate pages in a scrapbook.


chick-fil-a lemonade avocado caprese burgers kabobs tea party scrapbook

I love doing these Currently posts because it let's y'all see a little bit of what I am currently up to. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?