Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer 2015 Trends: Pineapples, Flamingoes, and Tassels

Happy Tuesday! More like, Happy Summer! Sunday was officially the first day of Summer; although, Memorial Day kicks off Summer for me. 

I have seen so many adorable fashion trends this summer from fruit prints, to pom poms. Today I am going to share with you a compilation of some of those cute Summer 2015 trends.

Summer 2015 Fashion Trends. pineapples, flamingoes, tassles
Top row: one, two, three, four. Middle row: one, two, three, four. Bottom row: one, two, three, four

Pineapples
I am absolutely in love with the pineapple trend for Summer! I mean, how cute is it?! Being from the South, pineapples have always played a part in my life. From Pineapple Upside Down Cake, to being on mailbox flags and other decor. Pineapples symbolize hospitality and a warm welcome. Pineapples will always be one of my favorite fruits, and one of my favorite fashion trends. 

Flamingoes
Flamingoes are so cute at the zoo, but even cuter on clothes and phone cases. If you can't tell, the t-shirt on the middle row is blue with a pink flamingo print. The other day, I was brainstorming what trends I should share, and I saw this skirt on Kendi. When I saw her wearing it, I knew that I had to share the skirt and the Summer trend of flamingoes. 

Tassels
Tassels, especially tassel necklaces, are super big this season. I have seen them EVERYWHERE. I love the trend and can't wait to purchase something, anything, with tassels. The pineapple scarf on the first row actually also has tassels, so you can try out both trends at one time.

What Summer 2015 trend is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?