Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Easy Refreshing Detox Fruit Water Recipe

Happy Wednesday! Wow, this week is already half over. I can't believe it! How is it already Wednesday?! Enough of my rambles, let's get to the post:

I am a pretty health conscious person, and I am addicted to Pinterest. A while back, I was browsing Pinterest and I came across a recipe for flavored water that detoxes your body. I immediately clicked on it to see how to make it. It was easy enough, and super healthy and yummy. I made lots of it, and drank it all of the time. Some how, I stopped making it, and I haven't had any for a while until a couple of weeks ago.

I got the idea to make some detox water because I was feeling sluggish and had eaten a good bit of unhealthy food. I remembered it and made some almost right away, but I didn't use the original recipe; I made my own! Today, I am going to share with you my recipe for some super yummy and refreshing detox water. I love detox water because plain water can get boring, and this detox water changes it up a bit.

easy refreshing detox water lemon mint cucumber strawberries recipe

It is super easy to make, so yummy and refreshing for those hot summer days, and it detoxes your body. Here's what you will need:

1. Tall pitcher
2. about 1 small cucumber. The cucumber has lots of detox properties, and doesn't add any gross vegetable flavor
3. 1 lemon. Lemon is also good for detoxing. Plus, lemon water is so yummy!
4. a handful of fresh mint.
5. about 5-7 medium strawberries

easy refreshing detox water lemon mint cucumber strawberries recipe

Step 1: Wash and chop all of your fruit and veggies and place them in the pitcher

easy refreshing detox water lemon mint cucumber strawberries recipe

Step 2: Fill up your tall pitcher with water

easy refreshing detox water lemon mint cucumber strawberries recipe

Step 3: Put your water in the fridge and let it sit for about an hour or so. The longer you let the water sit, the more flavorful the water will be.

easy refreshing detox water lemon mint cucumber strawberries recipe

Step 5: Enjoy!

Detox water is one of my favorite drinks! It is totally customizable! There are so many different flavors that you could make. For example: apple cinnamon, peach mango, berry. So many options! This particular one tastes like a refreshing, light strawberry lemonade. It has so much flavor!

Hope you found this recipe helpful!


"Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well." 3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?