Sunday, May 3, 2015

Random Rambles

Even though I usually don't post on Sunday's, I decided that I'd pop in today and post a Random Rambles post because I didn't post my High Five for Friday post on Friday. Why, you ask? Because I went on a quick weekend camping trip, and just couldn't find the time to post. The camping trip went really well! I had a great time! Anyway, on to the post....

THIS SODA! Okay, you guys. This soda is ah-mazing! Zevia has no sugar, no calories, and no artificial sweeteners. It is extremely healthy. I love it! You can get Zevia in so many flavors. So far, I have tried Black Cherry, Cherry Cola, Root Beer, and Cream Soda. They've all been delicious! Granted, it is a bit expensive, but, if I'm not mistaken, you can get them cheap on Amazon.



I am really obsessed with anything Lilly Pulitzer right now. Probably because I didn't get anything of the Lilly for Target, and everybody seems to be wearing/talking about what they got. I'm trying so hard not to be jealous.

This cake! Literally it looks like heaven! It is not sugar-free, and probably not super healthy at all, but YUM! I need to make it stat!

I'm really into simple, easy, casual outfits that include grey tees. I don't know what it is, but that is just what seems to look good right now. I was really inspired by what Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy was wearing here especially the first one and the last one. Also, I need to, NEED TO get some sneakers.

I want to make this, or something like it, but haven't actually gone out to get the supplies, yet. I also kind of want to naturally make it tinted, but I don't know how to do that. Any tips?

Anybody heard about this? Is it safe to put essential oils near your eyes?

Thanks for listening to my Random Rambles! Have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?