Friday, May 29, 2015

High Five for Friday!



Happy Friday, you guys! I've had such a great week! I guess the reason why I've had a great week is not because of what activities I did, but the joy that I have had lately. I have been so appreciative and grateful, recently. Maybe it's the beautiful weather we've had, or maybe I've found the secret to being content in every circumstance (Philippians 4:11-13). Whatever it is, I'm definitely going to keep it up. :)

Check out the top five high points of my week:

1. On Saturday, we had family dinner night for Memorial Day. Since my birthday was yesterday, some of my family gave me my birthday gifts. I got some of the prettiest jewelry ever! Thanks, y'all!

For some reason, my camera hates focusing on things, so here is a close up of the earrings:


2. I borrowed this game from my aunt, and I love it! It is so much fun to play! I am a big game person, so this is right up my alley. If I haven't already convinced you that I love this game, I've already played it on Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday. :)


3. On Monday, I went to Old Navy with my two sisters for a sale that they were having. They had buy one get one free on all of their shorts. These shorts were regularly $19.94 (for some reason the price is different online), and with the deal, my sister and I each got a pair. Essentially, we each paid $10 for one pair. If that's not a steal, I don't know what is!


4. On Wednesday, I wrote my fifth capsule wardrobe post. Does anybody have any ideas on how to wear a crop top like this?

You can see the full post here.

5. Like I said above, Thursday was my birthday. To celebrate, I am going out tomorrow with my family. I have lots of things planned including, among other things, shopping, a delicious cake, and a movie. I am super excited!

Have a great weekend! Go into this weekend and week knowing that you are appreciated by me, and loved, treasured, and accepted by the Creator.


Bright on a Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?