Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blogging Binder: Full Reveal

Happy Thursday! How are you guys? I am having a really great day today. I'm just super happy. Anyway, last Thursday, I posted the first part of my blogging binder. The first part was on how I made my dividers and monogram cover. Today, it is time for the full reveal of my blogging binder,

Let me just tell you, I use my blogging binder all. of. the. time. I don't know how I survived as a blogger before I made mine. I am so organized now! It keeps everything all in one place.

I got the idea of a blogging binder from Pinterest. The two pins that helped me the most were this one and this one. Speaking of Pinterest, I am linking up with Anne at In Residence who hosts a pin to present link up the last Thursday of every month. You should hop on over there and check out hers and all of the other pin to present posts.

Let's get to the binder:

DIY Blogging Binder: Full Reveal. Awesome ideas for a DIY blogging binder! #BowsandClothes #blogging #diy


The first thing that I did was find a binder. I have like a binder stash, so it wasn't super hard to find one.

I then looked on Pinterest and found the pins that I mentioned above. Finding these pins helped me to figure out exactly what I wanted and needed in a blogging binder. 

Next, I made a list of what I would need to print and make.

Then, I made my dividers and monogram cover, and made some other things like this Style Snippets posts organizer that I would not be able to print from a website.

DIY Blogging Binder: Full Reveal. Awesome ideas for a DIY blogging binder! #BowsandClothes #blogging #diy

Next I found some really great blogging binder printables. I found two kits that I loved: this one and this one. I actually didn't print any from the second source because it had some of the same ones as the first kit, and the first kit had more that I liked.

I also discovered a style guide which I find to be very useful. You can find the style guide that I printed here.

Lastly, I organized everything and put it all in the binder. I also put my blogging notebook in the very back of the binder because I had some important stuff already in there. This is what the binder looks like on the inside:

DIY Blogging Binder: Full Reveal. Awesome ideas for a DIY blogging binder! #BowsandClothes #blogging #diy

DIY Blogging Binder: Full Reveal. Awesome ideas for a DIY blogging binder! #BowsandClothes #blogging #diy

DIY Blogging Binder: Full Reveal. Awesome ideas for a DIY blogging binder! #BowsandClothes #blogging #diy

DIY Blogging Binder: Full Reveal. Awesome ideas for a DIY blogging binder! #BowsandClothes #blogging #diy

DIY Blogging Binder: Full Reveal. Awesome ideas for a DIY blogging binder! #BowsandClothes #blogging #diy

All of the printables (except for my two homemade ones) that I used in my binder are from Designer Blogs. You can find the exact ones here. Also, the style guide I got from By Regina.

I love my blogging binder! I hope I have convinced you to make one, too!

Have a great rest of your Thursday!

Linking up at Curly Crafty Mom, and In Residence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?