Friday, April 17, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, guys! I hope that you've had a great week and that you have an even greater weekend. Check out the five high points of my week:

1. On Tuesday, I didn't have a post planned, so I spontaneously decided to post my Spring Wardrobe Essentials, and I linked up with Anne at In Residence and Shea at Shea Lennon. They have been doing Your Spring Style Link-up. On April 21, they will be posting their spring inspirations, and on April 28, they will be posting their spring celebrations. You are going to want to check those out!



Spring Wardrobe Essentials

2. Lilly for Target is coming on April 19th! Who else is excited? I can't wait to get some cute stuff! You can view the full lookbook here. I won't be heading out there on Sunday when it comes out, but maybe a couple days later. I just hope that the selection isn't all wiped out!

3. On Wednesday, I joined Tif at Bright on a Budget, Jaclyn at Beauty and the Binky, Rachel at Garay Treasures, Becky at BYBMG, Alyssa and Tracy at Glitter + Ruffles, and Jill at Doused in Pink for their first How I Style It link-up. The theme this time was colored pants. This is how I styled mine:


How I Style It: Colored Pants

You can see the full post here.

4. I went window shopping Wednesday to check out some swimsuits. Some are cute, but the majority are immodest and waaaaayyyy too skimpy! Plus, some of them are pretty expansive! I am going to check out the Lilly Pulitzer ones at Target when it comes to the store. 

5. This week has been pretty uneventful, but in a good way. It hasn't been very stressful, or too busy. It has been great, especially after having a few very busy weeks!

Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?