Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Favorite.... Completer Pieces

Happy Thursday! For today's My Favorite... blank, I decided to post my favorite completer pieces. What is a completer piece, you ask? A completer piece is like a jacket, sweater, blazer, etc that you wear to "complete" an outfit. In other words, they add interest and depth to a usually boring outfit.


Favorite Completer Pieces: Military and anorak jackets, leather jackets, jean jackets, kimonos, blazers. http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/


Military/Anorak Jackets | Option 1, Option 2
I have wanted a military style jacket for a while now. There are so many ways that you can wear them! In my opinion, they are the perfect light layer for Spring or Fall!

Leather Jackets | Option 1, Option 2
I love leather jackets! They add so much to an outfit! If I had one, I would wear it mostly with lace, pink, or girly pieces to create a Good Juxtaposition

Jean Jackets | Option 1, Option 2
I have a jean jacket and I wear it like crazy! It is so comfortable, versatile, and a great layering piece! And this white one looks like it would be a great addition to my Spring wishlist which is coming soon, by the way. Here are some ways that I have worn mine: one, two, three, four, five.

Kimonos | Option 1, Option 2
I have a kimono and it is my favorite light layer for Spring and Summer! It is so cute and comfortable. Seeing these really makes me want to get another one! I really love the second one.

Blazers | Option 1, Option 2
I put two different kinds of blazers on here. I put a classic, more structured blazer, and I put a fitted jersey one. I have a classic blazer, but I really want a more relaxed jersey one because it would be easier to wear in more of a casual setting. Also, the light grey blazer comes in the cutest coral color that I have been dying to get!

What is your favorite completer piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?