Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Favorite.... Beauty Products

For today's installment in the My Favorite.... blank series, I have my 7 favorite beauty products for you. This blog was originally supposed to be a style and beauty blog, but so far this is my first post that is related to beauty. Anyway, here they are:


Bows and Clothes: Favorite Beauty Products.  Clear Scalp and Hair Shampoo and Conditioner,TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray,   TRESemme Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse,  EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop, and Honeysuckle Honeydew, Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Cinderella, Hazard, and Rise and Shine, Pure Ice Top Coat,  Goody Bobby Pins. #beauty #bblogger #beautyblogger


1. Clear Scalp and Hair Shampoo and Conditioner
I have suffered from a flaky scalp. And, I have always had a fairly oily scalp plus pretty dry ends. Weird combination right? Anyway, I discovered Clear Scalp and Hair shampoo and conditioner from a television commercial. I ended up trying and have loved it ever since! They have different types special for long hair, colored hair, etc, but I just usually buy the Total Care kind. It works really well for me and smells great, too!

2. TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
My hair is pretty normal in that it is not too thick and not too thin. But, I have A LOT of hair! Having so much hair requires an extra hold hairspray. My favorite is this TRESemme kind. It holds really well, and the aerosol works good so that you don't get too much and your hair doesn't end up plastered to your head. :) Also, it has a nice fragrance!

3. TRESemme Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse
I have VERY curly hair! It also tends to be frizzy. Enter TRESemme Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse. It has enough hols that holds well for a good 24 hours if not more! It doesn't weigh your hair down which is always a plus! It is also alcohol free, so it does not ruin your hair. I love it, and it is definitely a must have in my book!

4. EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop, and Honeysuckle Honeydew
I LOVE EOS lip balm! It comes in such cute packaging, and it works extremely well! It stays on forever! It lasts so long that I can put it on at around 7 or 8 o'clock at night, and when I wake up in the morning, it's still on! It is very smooth! Also it is 99% natural and gluten, paraben, and petrolatum free! And to top it all off, they have such great flavors. Plus the Lemon Drop flavor has SPF 15.

5. Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Cinderella, Hazard, and Rise and Shine
I love doing my nails and trying lots of cool designs. So, naturally, I would look for a really good brand of nail polish. I would want something that lasts a while and doesn't chip too bad, something that goes on pretty easily, something with nice colors, and something that is relatively inexpensive. For me, Essie, OPI, and China Glaze are WAY too expensive! I ended up trying Sinful Colors. (Awful name, but great nail polish). I love it! It fits all of my parameters!

6. Pure Ice Top Coat
Continuing what I said above, I love doing nails, but wanted a really shiny, fast drying, cheap, and long lasting top coat. Pure Ice Top Coat is just that! I love it!

7. Goody Bobby Pins
These here are the blonde kind, but they also come in black and brown for whatever your hair color is. I have blonde hair. Seeing as I have lots of hair, I tend to get it layered when I get a haircut. And when you have layers and want to do an updo, you have to wear LOTS of bobby pins. These are the best!

That's all!

What is the one beauty product you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?