Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Liebster Award

I was nominated by Ashley over at Peaceful Simple Life for a Liebster Award. I had actually never heard of it before, but was excited to participate. A Liebster Award is an "award" given to bloggers from other bloggers. It is a way to get to know other bloggers and to help readers discover other blogs.

The rules are...

-You must answer the ten questions asked of you by the blogger who nominated you. 
-You must nominate eight more bloggers and ask ten new questions of them. (it is best to pick bloggers who are new, or who don't have many followers). This is to keep the chain going.

Here are my answers:

1. What is your blog about? (put a link to a great post that you have made)
My blog is mainly about fashion. I have a great many hobbies, so it is difficult for me to keep my blog centralized around one thing. It is also a lifestyle, beauty, and DIY blog. I am still working on more beauty and DIY posts because I have little to no posts on those topics. I say this because my blog was originally meant to be a fashion, lifestyle, beauty, and DIY blog. In the future I may expand to encompass more beauty and DIY posts, or may transform it to only fashion and lifestyle. We shall see. :) And this is probably my favorite post: My Favorite.... Purses. It is so because purses are probably my most favorite accessories!

2. What craft or recipe do you excel in making?
I would say that I excel in making pouches. I enjoy sewing, and although I am not very experienced, I have tried a few projects. I have made some fun cell phone pouches with a cute button clasp. I have also made a pleated make-up pouch for the toiletries in my purse. You may see a post of one of these soon, so keep an eye out!

3. What is your favorite fashion accessory?
Like I said above in number one, I LOVE purses, but I also LOVE shoes and jewelry. I accessorize with all three pretty regularly, so I don't know which one I would pick. Well, I guess it is a three-way tie then!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Just like number three, I don't have only one. There are just too many good shows out there for me to just pick one, so I will pick two. My two favorite shows are 19 Kids and Counting and Girl Meets World. And If I could pick a TV show that no longer airs, I would pick What Not To Wear.

5. What is one place in the world that you would love to travel to?
Wow! This one will be difficult too because I love to travel and long to see many places. I do have a contender, though. I would love to visit Paris, France. I just love every thing French!

6. What person has had a major influence on your life? Why?
The person that has had the biggest influence on my life- this is going to sound cliche, but I don't care because it's true- would be my mom. The reason  why is because she is such an amazing woman of God who gave up her life for all of her children. She is a stay at home mom and has homeschooled all of us! She is so remarkable and is a great example of the Proverbs 31 woman!

7. What movie do you think everyone should watch?
I think that everyone should watch Mom's Night Out because, even though it was made with moms in mind, it has a great message for all. In this post I expounded more on it's message. If you haven't already, you really should watch it!

8. If you had the chance to travel to space, would you do it?
This question is a bit of a toughie. I guess I would say no. I would say no because even though it would be so awe-inspiring, I don't know that I could handle it. I don't think of myself as weak, but I am most definitely not cut out for space travel! :)

9. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them if you do!
I do have a pet! I have a cute little Yorkshire Terrier named Riley. He is almost five years old and as ornery as ever. He is extremely rambunctious! Because of his dashing good looks, he is very spoiled! Sometimes you just can't so no to a face as cute as his! You can see his spoiled little self in a post here. PS: he needed a bath that day so beware of his messy fur!

10. Describe yourself using only one word.
Creative. 

Thanks Ashley for nominating me! I had so much fun!

I am nominating...
-Allie at Spreading My Joy
-Cynthia at Style Never Stops
-Caitlin at Coffee with Caitlin
-Katie at Cup of Tea
-Della at Della Devoted
-Kate at Classy Living

My questions for amazing people that I nominated are...

1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
3. Do you like to travel? If so, where is the best place that you have been to?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Are you crafty? If so, what do you craft best? If not, what do you do instead?
6. What is the best beauty product you have ever used and why?
7. What is your favorite pattern?
8. Do you use social media? If so, which is your favorite?
9. Do you like music? If so, do you play anything (voice counts!), and what is your favorite genre?
10. What is your favorite flower?

Have fun! Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominated me!!!!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo you answered some fun questions! I've been meaning to watch Mom's Night Out because it looks hilarious! Need to add it to my watch list. Thanks so much for nominating me! It's been so great getting to know you through H54F!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is hilarious! You're welcome! It has been great getting to know you too! Can't wait to see how you answer my questions!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination, it's always nice getting to know new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! It is nice to get to know other bloggers! You're welcome!

      Sarah

      http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed getting to know you better! Your pup is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you so much for nominating me! I had so much fun! He is a little too cute for his own good! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?