Friday, March 13, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, everyone! How has your week been? I hope that it has been great! Check out the five high points of my week:

1. I went and saw Cinderella (the new movie) today because a local business set up a pre-showing. It was SO GOOD! It is now my favorite movie! You HAVE to go see it!

2. I posted the third installment in my Favorite.... blank series. It was a compilation of all of my favorite completer pieces. It reminded me how much I love light layers for Spring. And now I really want ALL of them! You can find it here.


Favorite Completer Pieces: Military and anorak jackets, leather jackets, jean jackets, kimonos, blazers.http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

3. I converted my commenting system from the Blogger default to Disqus. So far, I love it! Let me know what you think about it! I also updated and changed a couple of things layout and design wise. Can you tell? :)

4. I have been online window shopping for some new Spring clothes! I am so excited to get some of them! Look out next Thursday when I post my Spring wishlist. There are so many cute items! You are going to want to check it out!

5. I have been thinking about ways that I can improve. God has really been pushing me to evaluate myself and what I have been doing. I wrote a post in more depth and with a cute outfit here.

Plaid and Camel. Plaid button down, jeans, camel sweater, riding boots.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?