Thursday, March 5, 2015

Favorite.... Jewelry

My Favorite.... Jewelry: Statement and Simple. Check out my favorite simple jewelry and statement jewelry!

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen

For today's Favorite.... blank, I decided to compile some of my favorite different types of jewelry. My favorite types are statement and simple. You can find a variety of different kinds (meaning necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, etc.) of statement and simple jewelry.

Simple:
As you can probably tell from the picture, I love gold jewelry! I am so drawn to simple jewelry, but even more drawn to GOLD simple jewelry. I don't know what it is, but there is just something about delicate simple jewelry. 

I love to wear simple jewelry because it adds just a little touch of interest or sparkle without taking over the whole outfit. Delicate jewelry allows you to wear your statement clothes pieces.

Statement:
Statement jewelry is probably my favorite out of these two types. I own more statement jewelry than I do simple. I love it because it adds so much interest to an outfit. Statement jewelry usually is very colorful, and that is what makes it so special. Because it has lots of colors and is pretty bold, you can wear more of your simple, classic clothes with them.

I would tell you which piece of simple and which piece of statement that is my favorite, but I LOVE them all! I will definitely have to buy some of these for Spring!

What is your favorite type of jewelry? Which piece of jewelry is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to choose a favorite...I LOVE 1, 3, 4, 5, 8! I used to prefer silver jewelry, but in the past year I've become obsessed with gold jewelry instead. Also, I used to exclusively wear statement necklaces, but in the past several months have been gravitating toward preferring delicate necklaces instead. It's interesting how our tastes and preferences can evolve over time. That's part of what I love about style!
    Warmest Regards,
    Cynthia at http://styleneverstops.com
    PS. Thanks again for the Leibster award nomination! I'll be planning a post on that next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to only wear silver also! It is interesting how our style preferences can change! Thanks! Looking forward to the Liebster Award post!

      Sarah

      http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?