Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's Week Day 3: Decorations and Crafts

For day three of Valentine's Week, I decided to post a few decorations and crafts to make your house very festive and fun. I love decorating for all of the holidays, but Valentine's Day is special in that I get to decorate with roses, hearts, pink, and lots of romantic, girly stuff.  Here is a list of some super simple, cute, and fun V-Day decorations and crafts:...

For day three of Valentine's Week, I decided to post a few decorations and crafts to make your house very festive and fun. I love decorating for all of the holidays, but Valentine's Day is special in that I get to decorate with roses, hearts, pink, and lots of romantic, girly stuff.

Here is a list of some super simple, cute, and fun V-Day decorations and crafts:


1. Mini Four-Sided Stackers
These are the coolest thing ever! It is a stack of three wooden blocks that you decorate for four different holidays. So, when each holiday rolls around, you just have to switch sides! You have to check it out! I want to make them so bad!

2. Valentine's Day Printables
My absolute favorite way to decorate for any holiday is to put printables in some of my frames. I have a couple of frames set aside for printables. I keep a quote in each one, and then when it comes time to decorate for a holiday, I print out a couple of printables and just switch out what is in the frame. This website has some adorable FREE Valentine's Day printables.

3. Valentine Heart Mason Jars
Mason jars have been really big as of late, and these painted ones are perfect. They look fairly simple, and would be the perfect addition to any V-Day decoration repertoire.

4. Confetti Heart Mugs
I found a unique way to decorate mugs for Valentine's Day. I love decorating mugs because it is a very cheap project. You can buy the mugs for around $1. This particular idea is to paint a cute confetti heart on them. I like that you can paint them any color, and that they are fairly simple. And it doesn't take too much skill which is always a perk in my opinion.

5. Easy "I love you because ____" Frame
The final idea is an "I love you because ____" frame. It is a frame with a piece of paper in it, and printed on the paper is "I love you because ____". The blank is an area where you can write why you love whomever. It is super cute, and I love it because it gives whomever who are writing to a little pick me up reason why you love them.

On another note, here is my 14 Days of Love- Day 4:

Today I love, obviously, all of these decorations/crafts to make for V-Day. I love crafting and putting my creativity to good use. I love that I can find easy, simple, and fun ideas. I love crafting because it, just like fashion, gives me an out. It helps me to get away from what might be going on. Plus, I get something really cool.

That's all for today, folks! Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable ideas, Sarah! Thanks for sharing :)
    Warmest Regards,
    Cynthia at http://styleneverstops.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and your welcome!

      Sarah
      http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/?m=1

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?