Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Favorite.... Purses

Hi there! Happy Tuesday! I have a new weekly series for you guys called My Favorite.... blank. Today I am going to show you some of my favorite purses.

Bows and Clothes: Favorite.... Purses. Clutches, cross body, and satchels. http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/.  #clutch #crossbody #satchel #purses

There are three different types of purses that I love that I am going to feature today: clutches, cross body, and satchels. First off is clutches:



Bows and Clothes: Favorite.... Purses. Clutches, cross body, and satchels. http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/.  #clutch #crossbody #satchel #purses

Clutches are a part of my favorite purses because they can easily dress up an outfit. They are effortless and cute. My favorite type of clutch purses has to be a fold-over clutch like number two. I like them the best because they are the least dressy. I don't usually go to very fancy places, so fold-over clutches are the most practical for me.

Next up we have cross body purses:


Bows and Clothes: Favorite.... Purses. Clutches, cross body, and satchels. http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/.  #clutch #crossbody #satchel #purses
one, two, three

Cross body purses make it into my top three (these are in no particular order, by the way) because they are the most practical. They are the most practical because you don't have to carry them. They just stay right on your shoulder which is probably the best part. :) 

On a side note: how cute are these colors? not only together, but also on their own. I know really want a coral/orange purse! :)

And lastly, satchels:


Bows and Clothes: Favorite.... Purses. Clutches, cross body, and satchels. http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/.  #clutch #crossbody #satchel #purses
one, two, three

I added satchels to my list because they are so big and can carry lots of stuff. I have one that I love to death because it can carry so much. I keep my book, lotion, perfume, and sometimes a light sweater in addition to all of my normal purse things. These also have a cross-over strap so that you can wear it like a cross body.

My favorite out of these would have to be number three. I love it because obviously I love bows, hence the blog name. I also really like the bright berry color of number two.

And that sums it up! Don't forget to come back next time for the next installment!

What is your favorite type of purse? What color would you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?