Thursday, February 12, 2015

Eye Catchers: Jumpsuits


As I am gearing up toward Spring, I have realized how much I want to get a jumpsuit. At first I wasn't sure if I even liked them, but they have really grown on me. They have grown on me so much that I am already making outfits in my head with one, but I haven't even bought one yet!

I decided to create a collage with some jumpsuits that I like and might possibly buy. All of them are under $35.

 As you can see, I am really drawn to black ones. I think that I want a black one because they will be the most versatile and will be easy to remix. I threw in the royal blue one because I felt like the collage needed a little break from the black monotony. I do sorta like it, too, though. :)

I imagine that I will wear a jumpsuit with my jean jacket the most. I also imagine that I will wear statement necklaces and some fun wedges.

I also want one because I know that I can dress it up, dress it down, and dress it middle. :) They seem like they can be worn millions of different ways.

I cannot wait to get my hands on one and wear it many different ways! When I do buy one, I will definitely post tons of ways to wear one.

Would you buy a jumpsuit? If so, how would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?