Thursday, December 18, 2014

Palazzo Pants 3 Ways

A while back I got really interested in palazzo pants. I thought that they would be the perfect addition to my closet. For some reason, (maybe I couldn't find a pair that was cheap and cute enough for my taste), I never bought any. Aaaand I still don't have any. Laziness and pickiness (is that even a word?) for the win.
After totally removing palazzo pants from my mind, I have recently been itching for a pair again. But, since my wallet is empty, I will have to wait and pretend that I have some.
Here are some of the ways I would wear my palazzo pants [I know, I know, they aren't really wintery (here I go making up words again! hey, who cares.)]

Outfit #1 

Palazzo Pants Outfit 1. Palazzo pants, yellow statement necklace, chambray shirt, black bow flats, pink purse
Pants: 6PM
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Target

This is one of the more casual outfits. I love it because I love pretty much anything chambray. This outfit works because the chambray top keeps it casual while the shoes and bag keep it classy and a little bit on the fancier side. Oh, and i can not get enough of that bag!

Outfit #2

Palazzo Pants Outfit 2. Palazzo pants, white tee, jean jacket, blue flats, coral statement necklace.

Top: American Eagle
Pants: 6PM
Shoes: Modcloth
Jacket: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21

This outfit I would probably wear the most because it's so easy, but the bright colors, jean texture, and the busy-ish pattern of the pants keeps it interesting. (If you can't tell, there is a white tee on the upper right corner.)

Outfit #3

Palazzo Pants 3. Palazzo pants, grey blazer, teal blouse, black pumps, pink clutch, fancy statement necklace.

Top: Rosewe
Pants: 6PM
Blazer: Target
Shoes: Modcloth
Necklace: Target
Clutch: Overstock

This outfit is the fanciest one of the three. I don't usually wear heels because of my stupid feet problems, so I would just wear it with flats. I think that this outfit has my favorite color combination right now.


Hope this helped if you have or want to get palazzo pants. I know that after remixing these I want some really bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?