Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Goals and Ideas

new years goals and ideas

The new year is quickly approaching, so I have been really thinking about goals to set for the new year. I have never really wrote resolutions. Rather, I have, the past few years, wrote down and set goals instead.

The reason why I do not set resolutions is because they are usually all about losing weight and other stuff like that. They usually don't last because people make them so difficult to achieve. 

I like to set goals that are fairly easy to achieve, and that are about things that interest me, or  things that take up much of my time so that I can actually attain them.

Last year I decided to set goals that concern reading, sewing, my relationship with God, running, and things on my Bucket List because those were things that I was (and still am) passionate about.

At the beginning of this year I resolved to make a Thankfulness Jar. A Thankfulness Jar is a jar that you put pieces of paper in, on which you have written things that you are thankful for, or high points in your life. You can read more about it here where my sister wrote about hers.

I also have goals for this blog. I am not going to share them yet, but am so excited to! They will be along the lines of improving this blog, and adding monthly round-ups and such.

Other ideas are: just making sure to be a better person, reading the Bible in a year, organizing your house, setting out to remix your wardrobe and stop wearing the same outfits over again, deciding not to shop for a year, etc.

I hope that you found this helpful, and hope that you have some goals to make this next year even better than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?