Friday, December 5, 2014

High Five For Friday

High Five For Friday is where I will post every Friday about the five high points of my week. I will try to post one every week.

  1. Today, I got some stuff done so that now I have a LOT more time to do blog stuff, cleaning, Christmas preparations, and just REST!                                                                           
  2. I am so excited because tomorrow my sister and I will be taking outfit pictures for our blogs, so I will be posting some outfit inspirations for you soon. :)                                                               
  3. I went Black Friday shopping last Friday, and it was so much fun! I got a all of my Christmas shopping done. I also got some good deals on clothes for myself.                                                  
  4. The weather has been crazy around here. Monday, it was 69 degrees! In December!! Even though I love the warm weather, I actually want fall/winter weather. Now I am hoping that this warm front will blow out soon.                                                                                                        
  5. We also put up our Christmas decorations last Friday and Saturday, so I am really in the Christmas mood!

Hope you had a good week!

Linking up at The Lauren Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?